Colonial Diversifies dedicated CES facility serves the Port of Port Huron, Michigan; the first such facility on the border between Canada and the United States. We offer a wide range of examinations with full time Customs and Borders Protection officers stationed on-site.
- Our centralized facilities provide clients with the following benefits:
- Faster through-put to clear shipments. We work on a first-come, first-served basis (unless special cargo handling procedures are required).
- In-house messenger servicing CBP Customs House, Customs House brokers and customers.
- Agriculture Inspection area.
- Secure, clean storage and inspection areas
- Services offered:
- AT-CBT Examinations
- Trade Enforcement Examinations
- Agriculture Exams
With inspectors on-premises, Colonial Diversified is able to reduce the amount of time it takes to the exam process to be completed.